1. Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from Jazkids via this web site and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
2. Order: You can submit an order for products to Jazkids.co.uk by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the send order button. All prices are reflected in UK Sterling, providing delivery is to a location in the UK. Orders outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to an additional charge. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card/ debit card payment is approved by your credit card/ debit card company.
3. Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your order by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order. Only credit and debit cards are acceptable as payment for orders via this site.
4. Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within the United Kingdom within seven days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 28 days from acceptance. This may not apply in respect of deliveries outside of the UK. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. All deliveries are sent recorded and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card/ debit card for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
5.Payment: For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is dispatched for delivery to you. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card account.
6.Consumer Protection (Distance selling) Regulations 2000. Right to withdraw: You have the right to withdraw from this agreement, but this right ends seven days after the date we deliver the products to you. You will not have to pay for any products and any amounts you have been charged will be repaid to you by way of a credit to your credit/debit card within thirty days. HOWEVER, we may have delivered (or dispatched) the products you have ordered. In this circumstance, you must return the products to us and pay the costs in doing so. To avoid this, we recommend that you advise us as soon as possible if you wish to exercise this right to withdraw. If you wish to withdraw, write to our Customer Service Centre at either email@example.com or at Customer Services, Jazkids,Ferry View, The Lane, Dittisham, Dartmouth, Devon, TQ6 0HB. Any products returned must be received by us in the same condition and, to the extent possible, in the same packaging as when we delivered them to you.
7. Please note that in addition to your right to withdraw, we operate an Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy. You should read this policy as this gives you extra benefits. This Policy may be found under Returns & Exchanges.
8. Emails: All emails to you will be forwarded to the address you specify to us. It is important that you provide an accurate and valid email address otherwise we will be unable to accept your order. You must also ensure that if this address changes between submitting your order and delivery of the products by us to you, you advise us of the new address. We will not be responsible for failure to perform under this agreement where such failure is attributable to a change of address.
9. Complaints: If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products supplied or provided to you, please contact us on 01803 722 342 (International +44 (0)1803 722 342 ), or by writing to us at Customer Services, Jazkids, Ferry View, The Lane, Dittisham, Dartmouth, TQ6 0HB. Or e.mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Descriptions: To the best of our knowledge, the product descriptions on the site are accurate and up-to-date, but we are continually working to improve our products and so specifications or design changes may be made from time to time which have not been reflected on the site. We include images of products on our site to help you with your selection. However, slight variations, for example, in colour, should be expected. All measurements and weights are approximate.
11. General: We will not be liable to you for any breach of our agreement, for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to acts of God, civil commotion, riots, floods, drought, fire, legislation or other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights. If we choose not to enforce a right under our agreement, that decision will not prevent us from enforcing other rights, or the same right on a later occasion. Our agreement will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved non-exclusively by English Courts.
12. Privacy: We take your privacy very seriously and will treat all of your personal information in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in the UK. Please read our
Jazkids is dedicated to offering the highest levels of quality and service.
We will be happy to refund or exchange any item(s) that you are not completely satisfied with, as long as they are returned in an unused condition, within 28 days of receipt with proof of purchase.
This can be direct to us at Jazkids, Ferry View, The Lane, Dittisham, Dartmouth, Devon, TQ6 0HB for a full refund or exchange.
All returned goods must be accompanied by a delivery note (this comes with the delivery of your goods).
If you live overseas please phone our Customer Service Team in the UK on +44 (0)1803 722 342, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This privacy statement sets out how Jazkids.co.uk will store and use information relating to you. This applies to the entire web site. Any changes to these policies will be posted on Terms and conditions. Jazkids is the trading name of R.C Y Limited
Jazkids is committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. For your protection, we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have given all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
Jazkids is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality.
When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection laws, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
If you have any further questions about our credit card security policies, please contact us.
UK mainland deliveries are charged at £3.50 per order. Please contact Jazkids for charges to Channel Islands Eire, BFPO and International deliveries.
We aim to deliver all stocked items within 7 working days. If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, your parcel may be taken to your nearest Post Office for collection.